Great service from Buycycle.co.za

Kinghound1

:D I sent a mail on Buycycle to enquire about possible pick up as I'm pressed for time with a present. I received a call from the guys shortly afterwards and he offered to take my order to his house so I can pick it up after hours.

I will gladly support these guys again and recommend them to anyone.

www.buycycle.co.za

Keep up the greaty service guys it makes you stand out in a country renowned for terrible service

:D I sent a mail on Buycycle to enquire about possible pick up as I'm pressed for time with a present. I received a call from the guys shortly afterwards and he offered to take my order to his house so I can pick it up after hours.

I will gladly support these guys again and recommend them to anyone.

Keep up the greaty service guys it makes you stand out in a country renowned for terrible service

when you pick up your items then ask the guy why they are spamming people without their approval.

Kinghound, without any offence, you only have one post on the hub, and every one on here is extremely cautious of scams.

And without any contact details I am very sceptical.

Hi Domestique

I completely understand, but I can't see the point of posting my contact details on a rant and rave section. I am not emplyed by these guys I just recevied great service and thank these guys.

I can't see what the problem is with that. I haven't been spammed by them and received a link from a fellow hubber.

I feel I want to praise someone when I receive good service the same way I complain when I get bad service and honestly these days good service has become rare so if anyone feels they need to rip me off over this please feel free to do so.

I have purchased from The Hub before as Kinghound but with the change I couldn't receive my password as my e mail details have changed.

Best regards

Rudi Botha

Hi Domestique

I completely understand, but I can't see the point of posting my contact details on a rant and rave section. I am not emplyed by these guys I just recevied great service and thank these guys.

I can't see what the problem is with that. I haven't been spammed by them and received a link from a fellow hubber.

Best regards

Rudi Botha

Hey Rudi

You have to admit it is fishy (see my post on Buycycle thread for pun)...

Yesterday we all get spammed by these guys and today you show up on the hub plugging their website?

Hi

It would seem that I have bad timing, I did not see the other thread on Buycycling and can see how it would seem "fishy"

But my only intention is to state I received good service and I will keep supporting them. And no I have no relative's there or any affiliation at all. So no it's not guirilla marketing or anything of the sort.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I will not judge anyone that may not share my satisfaction with their service.

Wishing you all wind from the back and no punctures

;)

i had to laugh!

their spam, i mean email, said something about "taking the market by storm" or something along those lines, so i had a look at their site, looks pretty good, but i was left wondering how they are taking the market by storm with the limited number of products they sell :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

i had to laugh!

their spam, i mean email, said something about "taking the market by storm" or something along those lines, so i had a look at their site, looks pretty good, but i was left wondering how they are taking the market by storm with the limited number of products they sell :blink:

Hi Mark, how many items has CRC got on their site ?? How long has their site been going for ? How long would it take for a group of 3-10people to list & catalog all the products on CRC or Wiggle.co.uk ?? So keep visiting www.buycycle.co.za as stock gets up dated. Happy Trails!

Man... How paranoid/anal/conspiracy theorist are you guys getting?

So Fritz starts an online buycycle and everybody is more concerned about their spam than their products?

Try them and then have your say....buycycle seem like a good alternative to traditional bike shops to me and it's probably not a bad idea that Chris Willemse has some online competition too...

Man... How paranoid/anal/conspiracy theorist are you guys getting?

So Fritz starts an online buycycle and everybody is more concerned about their spam than their products?

Try them and then have your say....buycycle seem like a good alternative to traditional bike shops to me and it's probably not a bad idea that Chris Willemse has some online competition too...

Agree that some competition is always good. Keeps everyone on their toes, and can only be good for us as consumers...

Okay - I've been to the site, and there prices are really really good. The groupo I have an eye on is more than R2k cheaper than their competitors...

and Hennie gives awesome feedback and is really helpful... I'm impressed!!!