coola

anthem 09

rp 23 shock

reba rock shox

full xtr brakes, shifters and derailers

ztr 355 tubless rims.

to be done

xtr cranks

carbon bars,stem and post (travutiv or richey?)

then money runs out ..

post-12203-033262200 1277543556.jpg

post-12203-083206700 1277543591.jpg

post-12203-013204100 1277545587.jpg

bought the bike from a hubber who built the bike ..ive just added my few changes ..and cant stop!

looking to change the ztr 355 rims for white ones with red spokes and nipples

Truvativ Bars are cheaper and same weight than ritchey... I can get both for you at good prices. Pm for prices!

BTW...Awesome build. I still miss my anthem

Looks very fun to ride...why are you running a 2.4 at tire at the back and 2.2 at the front...usually it's the other way around?

It's what he still wants.

Nice looking bike.

You are going to enjoy the Anthem, built mine up a month ago..I went for SRAM this time, light but doesn't work as nice as Shimano

You are going to enjoy the Anthem, built mine up a month ago..I went for SRAM this time, light but doesn't work as nice as Shimano

thats a pure beauti...will the 2010 centre pivot fit my 2009? looks tighter ....

was thinking about changing it all to SRAM but read up on the xx set and they are better for rich racing snakes who can pay to replace think i will stick with the bomb proof kit ...

if you want to off load that frame let me know ...

Looks very fun to ride...why are you running a 2.4 at tire at the back and 2.2 at the front...usually it's the other way around?

On a previous setup I also ran a wide tire at the back and a narrow tire up front. I thought that the narrow tire up front would best suite steering and the wider tire in the back best for traction.

Most people want more traction on the front than on the back, in a corner, a little rear end drift is a lot more comfortable than a front wheel wash out.

I run an 07 anthem advanced, full xtr. would love to run big tyres front and back, but I cant get a 2.4 into the rear triangle. so it's 2.25 on the back and 2.4 on the front.

Most people want more traction on the front than on the back, in a corner, a little rear end drift is a lot more comfortable than a front wheel wash out.

I run an 07 anthem advanced, full xtr. would love to run big tyres front and back, but I cant get a 2.4 into the rear triangle. so it's 2.25 on the back and 2.4 on the front.

You referring to rolling traction if I am correct. My setup was based on pedaling traction since it was setup on a xc bike (made sense to me at the time). Fat tires all round on my trail and AM bike.

Folded my front wheel so have changed wheelset dt swiss 400 extra

Lite hubs the ztr were great but soft hoping dt swiss can last longer only lost 44 grams overall

Bike weighs in at 10.2 with bottle cage and peds