CRC

virgo

I would like to find out if anyone has ordered from CRC and if they were happy with the service. ALSO; were there any extra costs when the order arrives? I want to order an indoor trainer from them and want to make sure that the price will still be worth it - even if there is extra costs.

I have ordered quite a few times from them, if you are ordering parts, bikes etc you will pay postage (if the amount of your order is not up to the free postage amount) and VAT when it arrives...If you are ordering clothing and shoes you will pay, postage, VAT and duty..

I have never had a problem with them and my orders.

Yip ordered once myself and had no problems delivery about 2 weeks.

A mate of mine and I sometimes bulk order to get free shipping with good response and feedback from CRC.

Clothing can hit you though.

I would like to find out if anyone has ordered from CRC and if they were happy with the service. ALSO; were there any extra costs when the order arrives? I want to order an indoor trainer from them and want to make sure that the price will still be worth it - even if there is extra costs.

I have only ordered from CRC twice before, the first time was a good, problem free experience whereas the second was mainly caused by the "free" courier service they offer for you buying over R2 850-00 (I think that was the amount). So inveriably CRC was not to blame, but the courier instead. The courier made sure the goods arrived at the post office at OR Thambo, and that was the last - nobody contacted me, CRC didn't know what was going on and the courier even less. I eventually had to go to the mail centre at OR Thambo, find a clearing agent, pay them their fees, pay my VAT (which I was aware of) and then only was my goods released (2 months after my original order placement)

Moral of the story - don't order prior to xmas, cos customs only then decide to do their job and check most parcels coming into the country!!!