Moderators.....??????

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

Are there still any moderators?????, or will the burden fall on Admin and the site would be virtually self moderated.

Is there any policy regarding this??????

Hi Big H,

I will be appointing moderators, it's something I've needed to do for some time, but felt it was best to hold off until after the upgrade.

Will be finalising in the next week, so you can expect more info in it soon.

Matt

• 5 months later...

Hey Matt, just a very friendly, no harm meant, please don't ban me type of reminder/question. What is happening re mods. I just see a need for them at the mo. Things are going a bit awry.

A community should regulate itself, and a mod should only step in once it gets out of hand. One of the forums I visit has had a grandtotal of 2 threads closed in 10 years it's been active. It's been so long that nobody even knows who the mods are.

A community should regulate itself, and a mod should only step in once it gets out of hand. One of the forums I visit has had a grandtotal of 2 threads closed in 10 years it's been active. It's been so long that nobody even knows who the mods are.

In a dreamworld maybe.... real world not possible

aww, go and employ another securety guard for your front gate if you feel the need to be looked after :)

Plus 1.

aww, go and employ another securety guard for your front gate if you feel the need to be looked after :)

Exactly!!!!!

Yup..... maybe then I can fire the security guard at my gate.

Yup..... maybe then I can fire the security guard at my gate.

be carefull, you'll have the DoL all over you for unfair dismissal

be carefull, you'll have the DoL all over you for unfair dismissal

I live in Nigeria.... I will bribe them

You're never going to stop people from acting like idiots on a forum (mostly because of the anonymity) - but if a mod closes a thread, he should explain the reason why, and act with consistency. The members soon learn what the limits are, and act accordingly.

I live in Nigeria.... I will bribe them

they will kidnap your grandkinds and make sex slaves of them.... ill go for DoL rather

Hi guys,

I know it's been some time since this thread was posted.

This morning I put up an announcement about Nominations for Moderators. Please have a read through and send in your nominations so that we can finally get this going.

Thanks,

Matt