Dt Swiss

Master216

Why is it so hard to get a Dt swiss 240 Front hub in this country???

trying to build up a 20mm TA matching front wheel and the supplier doesnt have any!!

I could just get from CRC but would like to support LBS!!

Thoughts and solutions anyone?

The problem is the local supplier, DDP Tech, is a very small company and he does not carry stock of everything. He only carries what is in high demand, but if you ask him he will gladly order it for you. PM me for his details.

@ Moegoe: Guys like you are the reason why guys like me are stressing ourselves silly wondering if we will be out of a job shortly. Think about that!!!!!

@ Moegoe: Guys like you are the reason why guys like me are stressing ourselves silly wondering if we will be out of a job shortly. Think about that!!!!!

I would rather blame the distributor for that. So no the dealer and the client has to suffer because the agent does not carry stock. If they are asked to order a a part they will do so with the next order. It can take anything from 3 weeks to 6 months. Ordering from overseas is 7 days.

I had the same thing 2 weeks ago when I wanted grips. Local shop contacted agent and they said they did not have. I phoned distributor and they said the same thing and did not know when if they will get more. I ordered 1 pair of grips from CRC and it was cheaper then the stuff here and I got it in just over week. So now the dealer missed out on his 30%+ comm because the agents are slack in their product line.

I'm with Moegoe. DT Swiss is a HUGE international brand and should be supported accordingly in our market. Why go to the hassle of asking the local distributor to special order so you can wait the same amount of time for your order as you would from CRC and then have to pay and additional XXXX% markup for the privilege? Doesn't make sense...