Pretoria Peeps

Malduik

Hey peeps

I like to ride on Tuesday and Thursday (and some Friday) afternoons in the Pta east area (live in Erasmuskloof). I try to do about 40k's and ride out towards Delmas and sometimes to GKNR for a lap and back. I leave at around 16:00 and get back with nightfall (nowadays touch and go but luckily it's changing!).

MTB presently around 22-23 average and just got a roadbike so don't know the average there. However averages are not that important, I'm more concerned with safety.

Please let me know if you'd like to join.

Cheers

Malduik

As jy wil, join DarkandDirty donderdagaande.

Gaan na "http://groups.google.com/group/darkanddirty?hl=en" vir die chatgroup.

As jy meer inligting soek, mail my by vrensburga@saps.org.za.

Cheers

Andre

Hey peeps

I like to ride on Tuesday and Thursday (and some Friday) afternoons in the Pta east area (live in Erasmuskloof). I try to do about 40k's and ride out towards Delmas and sometimes to GKNR for a lap and back. I leave at around 16:00 and get back with nightfall (nowadays touch and go but luckily it's changing!).

MTB presently around 22-23 average and just got a roadbike so don't know the average there. However averages are not that important, I'm more concerned with safety.

Please let me know if you'd like to join.

Cheers

Malduik

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I might be keen. I sometimes ride with weight weenie out in pta east, so he might be keen as well. I wont be able to ride this week though, and I'm not sure about next week yet, but I'll let you know.

Is daar nog steeds geen pretorianers wat wil ry nie? :(

Met 'n 22-23 km/h average op 'n MTB is ek bly jy is in die Ooste :unsure:

18 - 20 km/h in Centurion as jy dalk eendag 'n draai wil kom maak :P

Is daar nog steeds geen pretorianers wat wil ry nie? :(

Ou Malduik,

Hier is nog 'n PTA'ner wat wil ry, bly hier in Wingate Park, oefen omtrent elke dag van die week ( Bergfiets ).

Se net waar en wanneer...

Groete,

WJ