HOT cervelo

_Daemon_

Love this paintjob!!

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4946/whitesoloist4so9hd5.jpg

_Daemon_2007-08-07 06:39:20

I thought you're flirting with Cervelo and all his bling.

I'm sure it looks better in person. the white looks cream. All carbon bikes should be painted white.

I've got the red, but this is very nice, even beter looking than the red, but I'll still rate is second compared to the black SL that CSC used in the TDF.

So have you now finally thrown in the towel, admitted defeat and busy hanging up those MTB shoes ?

Anyone ride a Team soloist here? How do they preform?

I have the soloist team that I use as my training bike, very hard ride, but very, very, very responsive. I have only done 2 races with the carbon soloist, so at this stage apart from the weight advantage, there is very little difference between them. I Almost prefer the Team to the Carbon soloist.

I ride the soloist team and coming from a Raleigh RC 6000 it was a good upgrade, really responsive "feet connected to rear wheel" feeling.

Not too sure what a 'soft' ride feels like so cant comment on that - but overall I'm really happy

Basically just because I like the black and white colour scheme better, looks good with my Bontrager carbon wheels. Pig

Just more used to the Team, had it for a year, became emotionaly attached.