CWC ONLINE - Specials

CWC Online

Forget the football. The best news of the week .. or perhaps of the year .. is that the Competition Commission has finally red carded the companies investigated under its long running cycle industry price fixing review.

:D :D : :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :PP :P WELL SAID....I LIKE.......!!!! KEEP THEM GOOD PRICES COMING!!!

We'll lets make them cheaper then!!!!???

You know what CWC... this is why we support you. Thanks

i ve got full xtr on my bike, brakes are center lock .what do i need to change to fit the ri brakes.also how does shipping work.cost to sent to rustenburg north west?

i ve got full xtr on my bike, brakes are center lock .what do i need to change to fit the ri brakes.also how does shipping work.cost to sent to rustenburg north west?

You only need to change the levers and calipers. The discs should work fine. If they don't then you can just get adapter to change from 6-bolt to centrelock.

CWC normally use Speed Services and it will cost about R70 fro overnight to PO.

chris

are the r1 brakes bleeded?do they come with the carbon levers,if not how much?are the rotors included?are they the ones in the picture with red on?

chris

are the r1 brakes bleeded?do they come with the carbon levers,if not how much?are the rotors included?are they the ones in the picture with red on?

Yes it's the ones in the picture! Rotors are included and they've been pre-bled.

Dont have them available with carbon levers, only like in the picture.

You know what CWC... this is why we support you. Thanks

Never be shy to ask for a better deal guys!