Lance just said on TV that .......

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

.......... he is almost 39 years old...... I wunder if Phill Ligget knows that!!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

...... and Halbertoh said "ahhh leeetleee beeet"!!!!!!!!.... "whaaat" ....."noh pressour I noh worry the lot"

.......... he is almost 39 years old...... I wunder if Phill Ligget knows that!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D - Ha Ha - Yeah, I see you have been on top form lately Big H - maybe we need to send Phil an e-mail reminder - he is almost as old as me and I know I dont remember much these days. :rolleyes:

Guest Big H

:D :D :D - Ha Ha - Yeah, I see you have been on top form lately Big H - maybe we need to send Phil an e-mail reminder - he is almost as old as me and I know I dont remember much these days. :rolleyes:

Ek is ouer as jy boetie ....... eat sardines.... brain food. I do not but then I have always been superior!!!!!!!!!

Guest Anon(yMous)

Ek is ouer as jy boetie ....... eat sardines.... brain food. I do not but then I have always been superior!!!!!!!!!

Urg, Sardines laat net mens se asem stink.... Maar dan is my geheue weer soos 'n sif (Te veel peanut botter?)

A bit off the topic. But did the US not have their champs this past week? Is Hincapie still/again the champ? He was in that horrible kit again yesterday.

A bit off the topic. But did the US not have their champs this past week? Is Hincapie still/again the champ? He was in that horrible kit again yesterday.

I went out for dinner and some red liquid refreshment so I didnt watch, actually I also forgot about it, was there anything interesting or just the same old,same old,all roll out, stand in a straight stripe, announcer asks a silly question and all roll back.??

I went out for dinner and some red liquid refreshment so I didnt watch, actually I also forgot about it, was there anything interesting or just the same old,same old,all roll out, stand in a straight stripe, announcer asks a silly question and all roll back.??

what more would you like them do ?

inbetween teams there was a hot women giving a sax a pretty good blow.

I just love Hincapie's KIT!!!

Even has his name on it.

post-3512-053199200 1278057596.jpg

I just love Hincapie's KIT!!!

Even has his name on it.

That is because it's his company that makes it. It was when Lemond's team used LeMond bikes.