Before and after photos

MobileBikeTec

Hey guys. Heres what my work looks like. My riders that I serviced at the sani2c this year, started every day with a bike looking like these. (no high pressure hose used)

post-9545-069326400 1278334977.jpgpost-9545-078795100 1278335315.jpg

post-9545-075477600 1278335436.jpgpost-9545-009008500 1278335527.jpg

post-9545-002209600 1278335628.jpgpost-9545-060783700 1278335682.jpg

Mobile Bicycle Technix

Juan Smook

082 758 0011

mobilebicycletechnix@yahoo.com

post-9545-015612700 1278335925.jpg

Where in the world are you?

I stay in Johannesburg, but travel to Pretoria too.

Also flying to Cape Town and Natal if clients want me there if there are 4-5 bikes.

Looks good but if you only do the things on the ad then why is FS more then HT? Surely you should say you service suspension bearings aswell.

post-9545-015612700%201278335925.jpg

Nah.. you are cheating by replacing the dirty bikes with new ones :rolleyes:

:D Thanks. Its the best very rewarding to give a bike back to a client looking better than showroom condition ;)

Looks good but if you only do the things on the ad then why is FS more then HT? Surely you should say you service bearings suspension bearings aswell.

post-9545-015612700%201278335925.jpg

Thanks for mointing that out! Yes, FS I do the pivots too.

What about Road bikes, or do you only work on dirty things?

Road bikes fall under Hard tail prices. Its basically the same work, except bleeding brakes. I usually do overhaul on the pedals/shifters on a road bike to compromise the brake bleeding.

Thanx for the quick response.

Cool. Busy designing a wrap for my car so I'm in front of this pc for a while still :)

I can personally vouch for Juan here from first hand experience... TOP job, top prices and top chap!

Had my bike serviced by him just over a month back, subsequently the bike was faster and fitter than I am.

Due to that I ended up overending it 'many a time' took it to Juan again and he fixed the chain and shifting for me.

Sterling work all round, in fact other than myself he is the only person from now on that I allow to wrench my wench ... uhm steed I mean!

I can personally vouch for Juan here from first hand experience... TOP job, top prices and top chap!

Had my bike serviced by him just over a month back, subsequently the bike was faster and fitter than I am.

Due to that I ended up overending it 'many a time' took it to Juan again and he fixed the chain and shifting for me.

Sterling work all round, in fact other than myself he is the only person from now on that I allow to wrench my wench ... uhm steed I mean!

:D Thanks!! :D

Juan I have a bike that needs a set up and service. Basically everything is already built up etc, just need the cables run and finishing touches applied, followed by a service of bb, wheels, setting gears etc.

Just dont have the time to do it mtself at present. Can you please quote me on this. I have all the parts already :)

It's a road bike. Thanks in advance :)

Kieran