Marzocchi 44 TST2 Review

jgombert

I have just bought a Mongoose Teocali Elite and it has a Marzocchi 44 TST2 front shock with 140mm Travel. I would like to how good a shock is it and were can i get it serviced when need be in cape town

Mazzorchi went through a bad patch between 2005 and 2008..... They moved manufcaturing from Italy to Taiwan and got a lot of warranty issues etc.

RSA don't have a mazzorchi agent at this stage (or he/she is so bad that it seems that there are no agent in RSA)......

If you want to service it or something you might try and get the parts from overseas (try Mazzorchi) and send the fork to Johan Borman (on the hub) if there is nobody in CT

Mazzorchi went through a bad patch between 2005 and 2008..... They moved manufcaturing from Italy to Taiwan and got a lot of warranty issues etc.

RSA don't have a mazzorchi agent at this stage (or he/she is so bad that it seems that there are no agent in RSA)......

If you want to service it or something you might try and get the parts from overseas (try Mazzorchi) and send the fork to Johan Borman (on the hub) if there is nobody in CT

Thanks for the Advice i will keep his name on record should anything happen, the shock is still new about 2 months old, so the the cycle shop i bought the bike from still give me a warranty should anything go wrong with the fork?

I used to love and crave a marzocchi fork. I loved them to bits, especially on the old kona bikes! Dunno about their current history though. they shouldnt be too bad.