Dome2Dome stay where?

cling

What would be a nice and convenient suburb to stay for us (the not so familiar to JHB!!) coming up for the Dome2Dome. Close to the start?

And does anybody know of bike friendly B&B's in that area?

Cling' date=' stay in Sundowner or Northriding if you can find a nice B&B.[/quote']

THANKS Jedi! I take it Sundowner and Northriding are close to the start/the Dome?!

Most beautiful avatar, by the way! Is he/she from the TENACIOUS line?

There is a B & B called something like Ama kluk kluk or Ama Kloek kloek just up the road from the Dome. Try searching for it.

I stay in Sundowner...Will get you details of places around that have got space.

The AMA Kluk Kluk is about 2 km from the DOME. There are a few other but I'll have to check the names....

Will let you know....

Thanks for complimenting my staffie Cling.  He is from Tenacious and Bronxton bloodline.  His name is Scud and he is a simply stunning dog!Big%20smile

By the way, hope you get to cycle the Dome2Dome and that the weather is better than last year - at least the course has changed so we won't be fighting traffic on the way back up Hendrik Potgieter.  If you do manage to stay close to the start you should enjoy it even more.