Seker maar tipies mens...

MJ the Expat

It is so funny how we as humans chose to defend the honour of people we don't even know!

If you support LA or AC and someone disses them, you are ready to kick ass and take names!!! LIKE THEY CARE???

(You van add lance as a friend on facebook and then tell him how you called another dude that you don't even know a "poepol" just because he called your facebook friend a "pansy")

Co'mon, grow up...Or at least try...

I support Lance...But if het gets his ass handed to him - so be it. If you don't like him - I couldn't care less...But to go into idiot mode over it...INSANE!

It is so funny how we as humans chose to defend the honour of people we don't even know!

If you support LA or AC and someone disses them, you are ready to kick ass and take names!!! LIKE THEY CARE???

(You van add lance as a friend on facebook and then tell him how you called another dude that you don't even know a "poepol" just because he called your facebook friend a "pansy")

Co'mon, grow up...Or at least try...

I support Lance...But if het gets his ass handed to him - so be it. If you don't like him - I couldn't care less...But to go into idiot mode over it...INSANE!

Indeed. The double standards are also astounding - people love to "out" other riders about drugs whilst bowing down to their own (doped) hero.

It's the principle of WAR - We Are Right!

Oddly enough I really didn't like Lance during his 7 but now that he's the underdog I like him. Viva Lance!

Did I really just say that? Okay okay I'll throw in Evans.

Damn! Thats even worse. The wheelsucker turned aggressive world champ is impressing me.

I hate myself.

Ok, I know this may be old news, but me suporting Lance is totally based on his comeback after cancer, enhis never say die attitude. Have immense respect for the man....doping allegations or not

I'm not into road cycling at all, but If i have my facts straight, its all previous dopeing offenders that got caught thats pointing fingers at Lance, my logic dictates that when the first one of this infamous bunch got caught doping they would have immediatly pointed the finger at Lance, he would have been tested on the spot and got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Its now serveral years on and now they are pointing fingers with no way to substantiate their claims. Sounds more like sour grapes than anything else. The dude is 39 and keeping up with the best of them.

Most of them almost half his age. If he can do that at his age i have no doubt that he could won the TDF 7 times without doping.

Admittedly I am no expert i dont have the full history, and I could'nt actually care about the whole debacle. But its friday and i can either put in over extended comments here or actually open my inbox and do work.

The problem with LA is that he is the typical arrogant american, and this gets under people's skins. He apparently does not tolerate people that disagree with him at all.

Guest Anon(yMous)

The problem with LA is that he is the typical arrogant american, and this gets under people's skins. He apparently does not tolerate people that disagree with him at all.

What!?!? He is a HUBBER?

....and under a lot of Hubbers skin!! That arrogance in him and many people/family in our daily lives I detest.

But beside ALL of that he is a great Cyclist. Apart from Merckx who wore the yellow jersey for 96 times during his cycling career LA comes in second at 83

Bernald Hinault 75

Miguel Indurain 60

no, LA at least knows something about cycling and racing

Why let something like fact get in the way of a good story?