real names?

Ghostface

I notice the option to have "real names" in our profile has gone. Can this be looked into or is there no way to show real names?

Hi Ghostface,

This field wasn't available in the standard profile of the new forum software. I've added Real name into profiles once again and will be adding some more cycling specific options shortly, e.g. Disciplines: Road, MTB, Track, Downhill, etc.

Hi Ghostface,

This field wasn't available in the standard profile of the new forum software. I've added Real name into profiles once again and will be adding some more cycling specific options shortly, e.g. Disciplines: Road, MTB, Track, Downhill, etc.

Does this mean we are going to loose our current info in our profile again?...ermm, like all my pm's?

Does this mean we are going to loose our current info in our profile again?...ermm, like all my pm's?

Won't be loosing anything, just adding some new fields :). In case you hadn't seen the post, here's what happened to the old PM's and how you can still access them: [issue] Old PMs Unvailable

What planet are you from? Mars? ;)