GHOST bikes

Ranga

I have just bought a Ghost AMR7500 after having had a Scott (Nothing wrong with a Scott)

What a fantastic bike! You won't go wrong if you buy one! It looks beautiful and rides well.

The manufacturing quality of the bike is top class... wouldn't expect any thing less from the Germans!

I received brilliant service from Eben at Westrand Cycles.

He personally dilivered it to my door as he was passing to the coast for a holiday.

• 6 months later...

Hi,

It just so happens that I am looking to buy an AMR 7500.

I currently ride a 46cm framed bike, hardtail, and I see the closest I can get to this size on the Ghost is either a 44cm or a 48cm frame.

Which size would be more suitable and why do they not provide a 46cm frame?

The 46cm is stand over height.The important measurement is the top tube length.

Measure yours and then compare that with the new frames.

I cant help thinking we're being ripped off for them tho, good bikes im sure, but so dam expensive in sa, They about half the price abroad.

I cant help thinking we're being ripped off for them tho, good bikes im sure, but so dam expensive in sa, They about half the price abroad.

What is the SA price for the AMR 7500?

How tall are you? I have a AMR 5900 48cm. I am 182cm tall and it's a perfect fit.

Hi,

I'm 179cm, so should be quite close, I'll have a look. Thanks for all the responses.

• 1 year later...

I got th AMR 7500 full suspension, 120 mm suspension alround. Really comfortable with full XT groupset.

Morning Marrick are you still cycling and can you recommend Ghost or have you moved on.