Silverback's G3 Mercury

MissyE

Hi Guys

This is my first post. Just got this in my mailbox from Silverback.

Silverback's 3rd Generation Mercury.

FRAME UPGRADES INCLUDE

1. Increased drainage holes on the front triangle

2. Excess material machined from BB shell

3. Down tube bent at the head tube – allows for more fork clearance

4. Front & rear triangle specifically matched up with indicated numbers – front & rear triangle are matched up to each other to allow for even better control of the tolerances

5. 250 Grams reduction

6. New advanced assembly

FEATURED SPECIFICATIONS

1. Rock Shox air spring fork with turnkey lock

2. Fox R and RP2 rear shock

3. Shimano fully equipped group set

4. Shimano disc wheel set & tubeless wheel set on respective model

5. 26” WTB low rolling resistance Prowler and Weirwolf UST tires

6. Oversized handle bar & stem combination

Here's a link to a PDF with Specs for their new Mercury 1 and 2! I want one!

http://www.silverbacklab.com/pdfs/MERC_3.pdf

post-16804-054628000 1278597825.jpg

ah its our friend Tim :) Tim SB has a couple of their staff that frequently reply on the HUB, and they have never tried to activiley market their wares. They have however offered sound advise so far. So i doubt its them. Good to know that they have launched the new spec though, would love to test one of them babies.

Just had the look at silverback website. Check the 2011 "german designed" range preview:

http://www.silverbacklab.com/gallery2.htm

no less than five 26er full suspension MTB and five 29er full suspension MTB !!!!

Is it for real?

I can not think of any brand in the world offering such an extensive range. I'm looking forward to see them in the flesh.

no less than five 26er full suspension MTB and five 29er full suspension MTB !!!!

Is it for real?

I can not think of any brand in the world offering such an extensive range. I'm looking forward to see them in the flesh.

8x 26" FS

4x 29" HT

5x 29" FS

8x 26" FS

4x 29" HT

5x 29" FS

was counting mercury 1,2&3 for one, and sinergy 1&2 for one, as different spec do not make different bike designs for me, still impressive...

ah its our friend Tim :) Tim SB has a couple of their staff that frequently reply on the HUB, and they have never tried to activiley market their wares. They have however offered sound advise so far. So i doubt its them. Good to know that they have launched the new spec though, would love to test one of them babies.

Ok Covie

But if it looks like an advert and smells like an advert and sounds like an advert, it must be an _______.

Nice looking bike though. Keen to have a look at those HT 29ers.

What's up with all the Silverback fans with the low post counts. Looks like an orchestrated marketing campaign to me.

hahahaha - sell the kids he says.... :lol:

Think there's a better chance of hell freezing over. Maybe we could sell your car??

hahahaha - sell the kids he says.... :lol:

Think there's a better chance of hell freezing over. Maybe we could sell your car??

you can make new kids, you can't make a new car.