Spraying of Bike

Slayer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PM Mr Look he is SA agent and here on the hub?He will be able to help you.

What colours do you want to spray it any idea what you want it to look like?

How does this affect the warrenty?

Hi Slayer, Unfortunately it voids your warranty. The best would be to wait for the warranty to expire (2.5years left) and then to re-paint it. The color scheme you've got in mind is called the Mondrian edition. Very nice and very scarce!!

Hi Slayer, Unfortunately it voids your warranty. The best would be to wait for the warranty to expire (2.5years left) and then to re-paint it. The color scheme you've got in mind is called the Mondrian edition. Very nice and very scarce!!

Please explain why.

That is it, though there is also the same colour scheme on the new 695, just in a different order.

Thanks Mr. Look. will have to wait.

It's not that easy.

I know Cyclesure is full of crap re this. If they pick up any manufacturing fault you can not claim, even if the warrantee has expired.

does anyone know who can do paint jobs or resprays/touchups on bikes?

Scrapman, contact Cycleart (www.cycleart.co.za)they are brilliant, redone a frame for me recently that was scratched, chiped etc, would not even have gotten R 1000 for the frame, and look at it

post-10182-096876500 1278658296.jpg