hallo malletjie!

nellie

...ja Fatty...i'm speaking to you!Wink

okay...the rest of you...hands up...who else in the WP was crazy enough to go out on your bikes in the beautiful STORMY weather we are havingLOL

nellie2007-08-10 07:51:12

Oh hell yeah...

Let's see...riding to Worcester in the wind yesterday, meeting Nellie on top of the pass. Have only one pucture on the ride..

Today attempt riding back to Cape Town. Hit rain. Hit glass on the way to pass, slice tyre. Stand in freezing wind and rain hitching a ride to closest Lodge. Call parental unit to fetch. Wait for an hour drinking coffee and shivering with nellie.

Wouldn't trade it for anything! Love you nellie! You're a good friend!!

Yup.. was kinda windy yesterday morning... fortunately we left at about 8am so we missed the rain. *all* the way to worcester from cape town? and back again? you must have rocks in your head Confused

I am not the panzie here - a rest day is a rest day. Although if it wasn't a rest day, I probably would have found a thousand other excuses.

I've been busy at work people! Really busy the past two months but still riding my bike...albeit very slowly...

Oh hell yeah...

Let's see...riding to Worcester in the wind yesterday' date=' meeting Nellie on top of the pass. Have only one pucture on the ride..

Today attempt riding back to Cape Town. Hit rain. Hit glass on the way to pass, slice tyre. Stand in freezing wind and rain hitching a ride to closest Lodge. Call parental unit to fetch. Wait for an hour drinking coffee and shivering with nellie.

Wouldn't trade it for anything! Love you nellie! You're a good friend!!
[/quote']

You left out experiencing small town rush-hour trafficWink and 'waving' to passing bakkies and trucksLOL while teeth are clattering, shivering all over and legs looking far worse than a nekkid chicken's skin.

Awww...love you too Fats! You're such a speshul kid.Sooo...when are we doing it again?WinkLOL

Note to self:

If it's drizzling in town, the chances are VERY good that there's a storm raging in the pass.

I'll be doing it again when it's not raining for sure. Awesome way to spend two days. Thank your parents again for letting me stay over please!!

okidoke Fats, ek maak so! Hey...dalk doen ek die CW-CT and back thing volgende vakansie;-)

Lol @ Fandacious