Ironman coach

I'm looking for someone in somerset west are to help with my ironman training.

Cycling isnt a problem, and my running is so-so, but my swimming is abysmal.

Oefen jy vir volgende jaar? Ek oorweeg dit nog, laat weet maar as jy n training partner soek

Oefen jy vir volgende jaar? Ek oorweeg dit nog, laat weet maar as jy n training partner soek

Julle moet IronMan doen - dis vlippin awesome!!! Doen eers Oos London 70.3 om n voel daarvoor te kry... julle sal nie spuit wees nie.

kom doen dit saam met my. sal lekker wees om die experience saam met iemand te deel

I would highly recommend Claire Horner, www.mytrainingday.com

Im looking for hands on training, specifically regarding swimming technique.

I know enough to put together my own training program.

So unless the guy is physically based in somerset west, i'm not interested in a web based fitness coach

Look up total immersion swimming. There is a Cape Town based coach. It's the current trend amongst the top chaps it seems.

I also highly recommend Claire Horner, www.mytrainingday.com. Get hold of her, she will be able to advise you further.

Total immersion for swimming (hands on long distance swimming technique) and MyTrainingDay to group seissions

fan

Talk to me on Saturday.

Open water swimming was a thing of mine in the past. Plus there are a couple of us who train in a impromptu IM group.

fan

Talk to me on Saturday.

Open swimming was a thing of mine in the past. Plus there are a couple of us who train in a impromptu IM group.

lekker... its a date