Bend your Bike - on purpose!

The Guy in Pink

ok weed - but did you untie the bike ?

Nice shortening of the Hub Nic Slowbee, but would the first part of Tumbleweed not be more appropriate?

does it have a derailieur and why ?

Mellow, it is a single speed, that is a chain tensioner, not a dérailleur

Original idea, but I don't see why it's 'more secure'. Maybe in Leicester one D Lock is sufficient for a weird-ass looking bike like this, but in London anything sexy looking and you need at least two locks, and even then you're lucky if someone doesn't jump out of a van with a pair of bolt cutters or car jack and liberate it.

Original idea, but I don't see why it's 'more secure'. Maybe in Leicester one D Lock is sufficient for a weird-ass looking bike like this, but in London anything sexy looking and you need at least two locks, and even then you're lucky if someone doesn't jump out of a van with a pair of bolt cutters or car jack and liberate it.

i was thinking the exact same thing but then i thought about the argument that you can put the bike in your cars boot... either way i think its a waste

I guess the fact that the bike looks odd is extra security - it's going to be a bit tougher for the thief to sell once they've nicked it.

A Brompton would probably be more handy if you want something that's easy to pack into boots and carry on trains. It lacks the street cred of a single speed, but then I think this bike has pretty much flushed any street cred down the loo with the whole bendy frame thing.