Riding Partner / Group for Cradel route Needed

Prozac

Hi Hubbers

I'm looking for a training partner or group I can join on Saturday or Sunday Rides in the Ruimsig,Poortview,Featherbrook area.

Cradel route +- 50 - 60 km a ride.

Average speed anything from 30km/h - 35km/h

Would like to start in August

Please mail me at Leon@oakfield.co.za

Many thanks

The Bionic Club has an outride every weekend @ 7am starting from the Mugg & Bean Towers Shopping centre. They do between 80 & 120 km though

Hey

I am keen. I leave later in the day due to the current temps. Drop me a DM and we can make a plan. Also, check out MapMyRide.com for some cool routes out there.

J

The Bionic Club has an outride every weekend @ 7am starting from the Mugg & Bean Towers Shopping centre. They do between 80 & 120 km though

Thanx Bbox

Where is the towers shopping centre ?

thanx

Thanx Bbox

Where is the towers shopping centre ?

thanx

Its on Hendrik Potgieter road right next to the Hillfox centre. The same complex as Mc Donalds.

Its on Hendrik Potgieter road right next to the Hillfox centre. The same complex as Mc Donalds.

Isn't that town sqaure ? Anyway Thanx

Hi, I live in Pinehave and ride 6 days a week on the cradle route. In the week I leave at 5.30(summer @ 4.30)and weekends it varies. In the week I do about 54km's a day (summer 74km's)and weekends I try to do about 100km's a day. Average speed about 30 to 35 (several climbs). I do both mountainbiking and road. Once a weekend I ride from Pinehaven to Teak Place to do MTB trails.

If anyone wants to join they are more than welcome. Perhaps we can meet at the Sasol at Pinhaven interchange.

Cheers

Hi, I live in Pinehave and ride 6 days a week on the cradle route. In the week I leave at 5.30(summer @ 4.30)and weekends it varies. In the week I do about 54km's a day (summer 74km's)and weekends I try to do about 100km's a day. Average speed about 30 to 35 (several climbs). I do both mountainbiking and road. Once a weekend I ride from Pinehaven to Teak Place to do MTB trails.

If anyone wants to join they are more than welcome. Perhaps we can meet at the Sasol at Pinhaven interchange.

Cheers

Good , I will PM you later in the new week

got a moer of a fright when I read the average speed and realised it must be road riding.

We do mountain bike rides every weekend, mostly from Mugg n Bean at Featherbrook Village. We are 4 - 5 guys on average. You can also join Westgate Wheelers who leaves from Westrand Cycles. YOu can contact Rob Stevens the club chairman. PM me for his contact details.

got a moer of a fright when I read the average speed and realised it must be road riding.

We do mountain bike rides every weekend, mostly from Mugg n Bean at Featherbrook Village. We are 4 - 5 guys on average. You can also join Westgate Wheelers who leaves from Westrand Cycles. YOu can contact Rob Stevens the club chairman. PM me for his contact details.

Thanks !