Riding in Centurion

Boesman

I am moving to Centurion shortly but don't really know the roads yet.

Does anyone have some details of groups riding in the area?

Many thanks

ek bly ook in centurion, ry meeste van die tyd by muldersdrift. Ek oorweeg dit om by cyclelab se groepie aan te sluit, daar het mos 'n cyclelab in centurion oopgemaak so 2 weke terug.

We ride from Waterkloof lifestyle centre on a Saturday, area covered Monument Park, Kloofsig, Lyttelton, Irene, Pierre v Ryneveld and Klapperkop.

Cyclelab Centurion will obviously also be in the area, I believe Grant Cycles too. Probably DADs for MTB

Mmmm, klink na 'n opsie.

Ek werk in Jhb, so dit gaan maar vroeg moet wees.... anders oor naweke en trainer deur die week..  whoopie... :|

Boesman, how strong are you? THE new cyclelab is a goos choice. THe lappies bros are very involved and committed. Great core to start with.

Ry werk toe met die fiets!  Het dit vir so ruk gedoen......

Kry net GOEIE iPod oorfone om die geraas van die naby verbygaande trokke en busse uit te demp. 

We meet at the Wierda Engen garage at 5h00. We ride 90 minutes at 26 - 28 km/h. Your welcome to join us.

How long is a piece of string Konafan? ;)

I'm a heavy fellow (96kg) that likes to push the big gears. I use to ride A category and was once a licenced rider back in the days... I'm fairly unfit at the moment though - but this is about to change.

Spinnekop - ek het gereeld werk toe gery van waar ek nou bly, maar na die soveelste nuus berig oor 'fietsryer dood gery' en kar/fiets ongeluks toneel waar ek verby gery het, het ek maar besluit dat miskien is die risiko nie die moeite werd nie. Veral nie met ons minibus kollegas op die paaie nie.

Hi Boesman

I too live in Centurion and work in Sunninghill (Jhb North). I regularly ride to work and back. The secret to survival is a mountain bike! I ride single track, gravel roads and pavement most of the way and a few short sections of quiet tar.