Silverback's 2011 Stride...JUST RELEASED

Evolution

Love your work Silversmith.

Thanks Timmy! I was probably mountain biking on my off training days when you were still playing tennisette in the primary school quad and perhaps I should have never bothered with The Hub after all these years. I like what Silverback are doing; no I'm not a Silverback employee, and NO I do not own a bike store, but you really want to know what I do, try this link!

http://tinyurl.com/2dwgs8v

Thanks Timmy! I was probably mountain biking on my off training days when you were still playing tennisette in the primary school quad and perhaps I should have never bothered with The Hub after all these years. I like what Silverback are doing; no I'm not a Silverback employee, and NO I do not own a bike store, but you really want to know what I do, try this link!

http://tinyurl.com/2dwgs8v

You're Nick Durandt? Well in that case I'm sorry.

You're Nick Durandt? Well in that case I'm sorry.

Close but no cigar, I'm one of his trainees!

Congratulations.

I just find it hard to believe that you are in no way affiliated to SB. Why else would you spend your time posting their products all the time? From XC MTB's to road frames to Makro specials such as this one.

Congratulations.

I just find it hard to believe that you are in no way affiliated to SB. Why else would you spend your time posting their products all the time? From XC MTB's to road frames to Makro specials such as this one.

Well, they've given me excellent service. Organised a Oakland for my daughter, and Atomic for my son. I've got the time and the inclination!

But maybe I should stop now...

Seems like a product punt to me. I get excellent service from my LBS do I come on to this forum and keep telling everybody all the time?

SilverBack is a SA product isnt it?

Great service/product should always be shared with others.

As timmy can vouch for I love me my silverbacks but I fail to get excited by an oakland replacement :blink:

And for those who are asking the questions about the disc mounts, its and entry level bottom of the range bike, disc brakes cost more than the entire bike put together.

This is the type of thing you go buy for R1.5k ride it around for a month of two too see if its worth spending between 8-80k for your next bike.

I am sure that frame wont even take disc brakes even with a conversion kit.

Seems like a product punt to me. I get excellent service from my LBS do I come on to this forum and keep telling everybody all the time?

Do yourself a favour and search for lbs service and find yourself a million posts about it, Seems somepeople do. And thats what this forum is for.

You get good service you tell someone, you get bad service you tell someone, you get a good deal you tell someone, you get a bad deal guess what you tell someone.

That way people can make informed decisions. i.e. definition of a forum, a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest.