MTB ride 17th July

J.J

Good Morning,

Would just like to invite anyone interested to come out with us for a ride on SAT morning... Seing that fountains/groenkloof is Racing (Nationals If i'm not mistaken)

Any way the details:

Starting Point: Just under the tollgate in Zambezi drive. (Or if there is a lot of interest from the hubbers then Kolonade's MC d's?)

Route: the route run's next to Moloto Road. Then we turn left when we meet up with the rail road. then we wack it all the way down the railroad till it meets up with I think it's lavender road. then up till Zambezi and on our way back.

End Point: Once we Hit Zambezi people normally start riding their own way's back home? but we can go to the MC d's.

I did this route about a year ago? and I think it's just under 30KM, am I right?

Also it is a very flat ride... and I rate the avg speed will be anywhere between 15 -25. not going to race so anyone is welcome to come and have a ride with us?

Oh and if you are going to come please let me know. Call me/SMS me/Mail Me

O7l l38 6884 - Johnathan

Later's

J.J :P

post-16851-064495400 1279178059.jpg

OK, so only my friend and I rode... :wacko:

Anyway, the route was 38km's and we averaged a bit more than 22km's not bad for our first time on this route in more than a year. was absolutely dead when I got home though. :o

It was good fun hey, really flat... unfortunately some wind.. OH AND IT WAS SUPA COLD. :ph34r: will post again when we do it again. maybe some interest. LOL

Laters :P