My new baby

Beee

So here's my new baby!!!! Dankie Nochain!!!!Heart Ek gaan hom sommer Sondag al uit toets!!!!Big%20smile                                                                                     

http://www.tcsn.co.za/downloads/BeeeMTB.jpg

Ek sal daar wees vir 'n tweede opinie... Baie geluk! Hoop jy wys die klippe en goed 'n ding of twee met daai fiets.

I suppose you habe a bee in your bonnet now....

Yip, Yip!!!!Big%20smileLOL

MWNN - neeee hel, ek gaan moet iets aan my downhill skills doen - ek gaan moet seriously fleeeee om by haar te hou!!!!LOL

Very very nice, may you have many fun and safe rides on it (him/her not sure!)! Will have to look out for it at SabieX. Anyone else going to the pre ride in November?

I did not even know there was a pre-ride. Unfortunatly my riding buddy is getting a baby in November, so I will not be at the Sabie this year.

Yip it's there on the Sabie Experience website, did it last year and it made quite a difference as you know exactly what you're in for. Also nice to ride in that area in a 'non-race' situation. You only ride the first 3 days, the TT route is kept for the actual race!

Well done on a good choice! Maybe I should come and see for myself on Sunday. What's your ride plan? I was maybe gonna head out to NF anyway...

oh wow!!!! congrats! hoe you will enjoy her (anything that hot cannot possibly be male!)

we lan to do a big groupride at groenkloof this weekend, if you like. still have to decide sat or sun