Breaking doping news!

onetrackmind

Guest Anon(yMous)

Third placed Comrades runner was doped as well

http://www.runnersworld.co.za/static/news/index.php?id=3152

"Sergio Motsoeneng (31) is best known for cheating in the Comrades 11 years ago in 2001, when his brother ran the first half of the race, and then he took over at half way and completed the race himself. He went on to finish "eighth" but was later discovered when photos were published showing them wearing their watches on different arms.

After a ten-year ban from the Comrades, Sergio finished third this year but Athletics South Africa (ASA) confirmed yesterday that he has tested positive for a banned substance. If found guilty he will lose his gold medal and the prize money.

Once a cheat, always a cheat? "

http://www.sport24.co.za/OtherSport/Athletics/Comrades-cheat-did-it-again-20100715

always the euro mtb'ers when they're getting long in the tooth.......what results has he recently? wonder if he'll pulle a 'filip meihaghe' - you know retire so the UCI gives him a light sentence and then makes a comeback 18 months later......

lame, lame....lame.......6 world cup events of just over 2 hours each and a world champs......that like 15-18 hours of serious racing in the season......

how did this happen he ask's well you pissed in a cup and then they tested it in a lab

everyone is quick to say how dirty cycling is.

The only reason cycling appears dirty, is because there is an effort to clean it up.

Any other sport is JUST as dirty, only its not publicized

Guest Anon(yMous)

Right there fand. Sport and money mixes well (maybe ONLY) with the assistance of PEDs

'filip meihaghe' -

Popeye was the man.

I still have a block mounted pic which he autographed for me.

He set that 2000 MTB olympics race on fire.

It was won by that little talented Frenchman, Martinez <_<

Cadel was there too, still remember his Cannondale, his bike always looked so small.

How's this for cool footage from 96'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC1AG_gF3FA

The only reason cycling appears dirty, is because there is an effort to clean it up.

Any other sport is JUST as dirty, only its not publicized

100% I reckon because the successfully sweep it under the carpet, most sports are worse dirtier than cycling.

100% I reckon because the successfully sweep it under the carpet, most sports are worse dirtier than cycling.

+1.

whats your take on usain bolt? superhuman or doped to the gills? or both?

whats your take on usain bolt? superhuman or doped to the gills? or both?

If we dope you to the gills will you be able to run a 9.6 100m?

For the record, I'd just like to say...

I am the only dirty female cyclist.

Not the point I'm sure. It would seem that you do not belive there is any doping around? I am not trying to pick a fight, just asking based on your post.

i doubt I would be able to ride TDF, no matter the amount of drugs, so its difficult to say.

Johnson ran his 1988 9.79 on steriods. his coach complained that they only used steroids to maintain an even footing with the rest of the guys who were just as juiced.

now usain runs 100m in 9.58.... thats a huge gap, considering they couldnt do it this fast on drugs

For the record, I'd just like to say...

I am the only dirty female cyclist.

I know, but you surely are no dope!