FORA

Evan Andreou

Some really passionate postings were made by hubbers on an animal related topic this morning. Friends Of Rescued Animals is facing a crisis in terms of food supply.

Lets take the emotion and translate it into an act of kindness to animals that have been abandoned and often abused. Amateur does a lot of work there. Lets help these folk, I'm happy to get tins/bags in Pta and take them to her in Sandton

Wolfie ..... pleeze give me details of a bank account as well as a small profile of FORA. I need to know the concern before I make a donation.

Om so 'n mooi Jackie na sajrqies te laat kyk.... agge nee man Hagar jy gaan 'n Toy Pomeranian van hom maak..... of dalk 'n keffende Chihuahua!!!!!!!

hi guys running to a meeting in 10 mins, just thought I'd quicklyy give you details.

thanks wolverine for all the help!!!

you can go to www.fora.org.za for all info you need as well as details, or if you want you can go through me, but there banking detials should be up there.

thanks for all the help, I'll post some pics later or you can check them on the site aswell.

thanks!!!

we have this charity running from work, we donated R2k stuff and another R2500 cheque a couple of months ago to the Westgate branch. They appreciated that.

Just want to say thank you to Wolverine who just came to drop off 5 bags of 10kg dogfood for FORA, I simply can not say thank you enough times!!!!!!!!!ClapThumbs%20Up

Cervelo this is the same charity  - thanks to your work for helping out!!Thumbs%20Up

Oom H - Delgado - did you guys go check out the website, otherwise if you want more info I can PM it to you?

Amateur, ek is Saterdag in RSA dan sal ek 'n oorplasing doen. Please PM the banking details????Hendrik Petoors2007-08-16 01:06:26