*** SPANK *** Tweet Tweet

Iwan Kemp

nice crow!. where u source the bike /frame+parts from? I to wanna build and sharpen my jump skills, and a dedicated jump bike is just want the dr ordered..

Through Cycle Factory Store from Rush Sports ( www.rushsports.co.za ). Same guys who do Morewood, Formula and I9. Frame, bar, stem, grips, chain, seatclamp and headset spacers all Spank Tweet Tweet ( www.spank-bikes.de )

Rest is

Stylo Crank

E13 32T Guidering

Fire Eye SS Converter with 16T sprocket

Custom Rock Shox

CB 5050X (rumour has it they belonged to Mr Minnaar!)

Cane Creek Headset

Hayes Stroker Hydro's

SDG I-Sky saddle & Post

Ztr Flow Rims on Hope Hubs (20mm TA front, 10mm BO rear)

Have knobblies on there for now as the Cape is quite wet at the moment as you know. Will replace them with SB8's

all and well it looks good - but where is the photo proof that it actually does anything ?

I mean really standing against the pavement?

Mudsimus: e.13 Guidering 32T

Dirt*girl: The red looks even better in the flesh. Deep, deep red. It's a beautiful piece of kit.

Slowbee: You'll have to give me a month or two.

Damned you Crow ... you have too many bikes ...

Seeing as your Morewood / Morewoods will be feeling lonely over the weekends I will with an unselfish heart offer to take them out for a spin. As long as you clean them afterwards :)

Quick question about the half-link chain been thinking of getting one for my SS as well.

What happens if you break it? Easy enough to use a half link and push a pin through to connect it again?

Or does it come with a special link?