Outstanding Hubber

CaptainDura

A while ago i posted a request for a polar speed sensor in the Notice Board forum.

Chucky answered my post  adnd said that he had a spare and that I could have the speed sensor as he no longer needs it.

At his own cost and time he then couriered the sensor to me as well.

This is outstanding service from one of our own hubbers and I would like to thank him for his selfishness and comitment to help a fellow hubber in need.

Thanks again Chucky.

thank him for his selfishness and comitment to help a fellow hubber in need.

Thanks again Chucky.

You must mean selflessnes, but we get the picture. It's nice to know that there are still caring people out there.

Good on you Chucky!!

I also got a free gift from VO2Max when my Polar HR Strap died, he had a spare and gave it to me free of charge!!!Tongue

PopEye have also given odds and ends here and there including a Cycling Kit and free accomodation at Knysna!!!Tongue

I also got money paid into my account by euraquila so i could buy the Cycle Peaks ProgrameClap 

thx again guys, you are the best!!!

The HUB is full of good people who assist when they can.

Spinnekop, Mr McPhiso and IanJ who assisted when I needed wheels for a youngster. Thanks again guys.

ok, I have to stop thinking now, Fanie also gave me a Carbon Fiber Fork for Lilo's bikeSmile I'm probably leaving out some ppl, sorryEmbarrassed

I also got a free gift from VO2Max when my Polar HR Strap died' date=' he had a spare and gave it to me free of charge!!!Tongue[/quote']

Well,you don't fare too badly yourself M.

When my son bought your GT you gave him a spare set of new Maxiis tyres plus a spare Easton stem and seatpostClap

I also got a free gift from VO2Max when my Polar HR Strap died' date=' he had a spare and gave it to me free of charge!!!Tongue[/quote']

Well,you don't fare too badly yourself M.

When my son bought your GT you gave him a spare set of new Maxiis tyres plus a spare Easton stem and seatpostClap

The tires you stole from me in Oudsthoorn?!

Embarrassed

So I guess you did not like the chocolate I sent... hmm Angry Wink

damn it, new I was going to miss someone!!!! Damn, and it was Swiss Chocolates nogal, ...must?ve been cuz Lilo ATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryLOL THX AGAIN Swiss!!! You are Da Man!!!Clap Can I call on you services again if you coming to SA again next year, please!!!Embarrassed

Yesss Mud's, those were the tyresTongue

Embarrassed

So I guess you did not like the chocolate I sent... hmm Angry Wink

damn it' date=' new I was going to miss someone!!!! Damn, and it was Swiss Chocolates nogal, ...must?ve been cuz Lilo ATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryLOL THX AGAIN Swiss!!! You are Da Man!!!Clap Can I call on you services again if you coming to SA again next year, please!!!Embarrassed

Yesss Mud's, those were the tyresTongue

[/quote']

Jaaa thats it blame the better half...

Will be in SA during November for some RR, baggage space will be very limited due to bicycle coming with this time.

So best get your orders in early...

You cannot believe some of the "sh*te" I have to bring back...

wonderful thread and yep, i agree there are some hubbers who simply by being themselves make this world a wonderful place. i'm not even gonna start to list all the individuals (you lot know who ALL of you are!) cos then this thread will just be wayyyyyyy too long!

LOVE YOU ALL TO BITS!

(now you know why you always get choccie cake when possible - it's just a very small thank you for being yourselves)