Another blinged up Sintesi bike for a Client

CWC Online

With all that gold it looks like the bike belongs to a Portugal Soccer Supporter :)

Nice build

the bar ends and the bottle cage is a bit much in my opinion, a nice black carbon weave would have looked better i think.

I saw a white carbon Sintesi hardtail at the Knysna 50k. Blinged to the teeth with high end kit - rider was in white Cervelo kit with white booties to match.

We kept passing each other till rode away from me on the last few rollers. Bloody agent!

You should have talked him into a XTR Yumeya kit.

http://72.29.166.108/Images/product/shimano_yumeya.jpg

Black is not a good choice of colour for MTB. Scratches shows very quickly. My next bike will be white.

Black is not a good choice of colour for MTB. Scratches shows very quickly. My next bike will be white.

Its called character :) besides nothing a permanent marker cant fix lol

Whats the point in mountain biking and having a mtb if it doesnt have scratches on it??? There is absolutely NO fun in that. And my opinion only, but its just too blingy :huh:

Whats the point in mountain biking and having a mtb if it doesnt have scratches on it??? There is absolutely NO fun in that. And my opinion only, but its just too blingy :huh:

Me agrees, I have a black mtb and the scratches on her scream of character. I treasure every scratch...

Bike looks okay, but not my cup of tea. May look great if you are into your "gold teeth" ;)

Can I ask, does that frame have bottle cage holes on the down tube or just the seat tube?