Contador Bad sportmanship ?

Ovenboi

I just saw Contador attacking Schleck after his chain had a problem ??

Some say it's a race and you have to take all the good luck that comes to you, But I do remember a certain Lance Armstrong waiting for his rival and not attacking when the man is down.

Go Andy you deserve it more than ever now !

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a cowardly move. Contador knew he had nothing else. But Im sure the other riders will make it known. And I hope karma bites him in his ass soon.

Thats not how it happened... i dont blame AC.. andy attacked AC and then his SRAM let him down...

Andy got into team bus and said to the manager.." whats this SRAM sh%$, WTF... i want my Shimano back"!!

Dont get me wrong i am not a fan of Contadrol, but its not his fault Andy does

not know how to use those Cr@ppy Sram shifters. Bet you his has Campag on his bike next year

In a few years time all that will be remembered is that Contador won the TDF in 2010. Details like this will be irrelevant.

Okei ja. Dont mind who it happens to, but no one waited for chavanal after 2 bike changes on stage 3. Nou one also waited for contador or armstrong with a flat on that same stage. Was it a time trial, no one will slag down. I rather blame the mechanic, sram or something like that. It just makes sence to kap contador because it was plain sight i guess. Good win for voeckler! I support him rather.

It was a cowardly move. Contador knew he had nothing else. But Im sure the other riders will make it known. And I hope karma bites him in his ass soon.

There is still 1 more day of mountains. If conta really had nothing on Andy, then andy can show him a toffie tomorrow, no?

AC will more than likely put +1min into andy on the TT, so todays attack didnt mean much, no?

Ya, and if you look at wheel sucker Schleck's attack, AC was sitting in the middle of the group when he jumped - Schleckette wasn't exactly being sportsmanly himself.

Life sucks, chains drop, c'est la vie.

In a few years time all that will be remembered is that Contador won the TDF in 2010. Details like this will be irrelevant.

I can't disagree more. People remember every bit of detail and this will taint his victory (if he wins). He is strong enough to win this without taking advantage of this. It also spoils the battle.

Ya, and if you look at wheel sucker Schleck's attack, AC was sitting in the middle of the group when he jumped - Schleckette wasn't exactly being sportsmanly himself.

Life sucks, chains drop, c'est la vie.

Wow, what an ignorant statement. Think before you type

punture yes, if the chain snapped yes,,, but dropping the chain while attacking no... i'm rooting for andy, but i dont think AC did anything wrong!!

LA would have waited though..