BUYCYCLE.CO.ZA!!!! WOOOHHAAA! GREAT!!!!

MobileBikeTec

If anyone is looking to buy any product, go to www.buycycle.co.za and check out the prices!

*NO GREY IMPORTS

*WARRANTIES ON PRODUCTS

*DELIVERY TIME 2 DAYS!!!!

It is still a new site so not everything that they've got/can get is on the site yet. If you need something and its not on the site you can email them from their site and you'll get a responce in no time!!

GREAT WORK BUYCYCLE!

post-9545-002417900 1279557646.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, apparently they did send a whole lot of hubbers a whole lot of spam, which pee'ed on some hubbers batteries... besides that... I think buycycle is very cool. When you mail them with queries they reply chop-chop and really go out of their way.

I ordered a groupo and wanted to get a BB30, so these guys even went as far as to contacting the agents who imported my bike to find out if it was BB30 compatible. I had a lot of questions before parting with my hard earned $cash$ and they were more tha n willing to answer and give advise! WELL DONE!

Keep on checking in on their site... They gonna be the first online store with a technician and online bookings for services... :D :D :D

When bikes get sold, in Gauteng area it'll get properly assembled, delivered with a bike setup, and shock setup.....

:D :D :D :D :D

They were quick to reply to my queries and very helpfull but some of their pricing isn't as competitive as CWC.

They were quick to reply to my queries and very helpfull but some of their pricing isn't as competitive as CWC.

it's nice when there's online competition... you can shop around from your desktop :rolleyes:

I stumbled across their website the other day while looking for SRAM Red "Yellow" they're taking pre orders for it, will be available September apparently. had a little loer around their website and pricing seems pretty competitive.

If anyone is looking to buy any product, go to www.buycycle.co.za and check out the prices!

*NO GREY IMPORTS

*WARRANTIES ON PRODUCTS

*DELIVERY TIME 2 DAYS!!!!

It is still a new site so not everything that they've got/can get is on the site yet. If you need something and its not on the site you can email them from their site and you'll get a responce in no time!!

GREAT WORK BUYCYCLE!

I checked out buycycle.co.za and must say although they do not have thousands of products their pricing looks really competitive. I am sure (and hope) that the product range will expand quickly.

I also noted that they listed all their products on bidorbuy. That is a very impressive move from a marketing point of view as bidorbuy is the largest e-commerce site in South Africa. I guess that they are trying to market their products to a much wider audience and not just all the hard core cyclists and MTbikers.....good move guys. I guess if this works out well for them then you'll see CWC also putting their products up on bidorbuy.

Well done to the guys at buycycle.

I checked out buycycle.co.za and must say although they do not have thousands of products their pricing looks really competitive. I am sure (and hope) that the product range will expand quickly.

I also noted that they listed all their products on bidorbuy. That is a very impressive move from a marketing point of view as bidorbuy is the largest e-commerce site in South Africa. I guess that they are trying to market their products to a much wider audience and not just all the hard core cyclists and MTbikers.....good move guys. I guess if this works out well for them then you'll see CWC also putting their products up on bidorbuy.

Well done to the guys at buycycle.

Sweet! But if there is anything that you need and they dont have listed on the site, they'll do their best tp get it for you. And another thing is, they actually want to keep a customer relationship that I think is great, coz no other site really cares who bought stuff from them.

They lekke okes there.

I snapped my rear derailleur this weekend, checked CWC but they didnt have stock, so tried Buycycle, phoned them to confirm stock availability, paid an extra R45 for next day delivery then gave them a call the following day to get the tracking number at which point Hennie informed me that the courier company had let him down and not collected but that he would make alternative arrangements to get it delivered to me which he did, I received the derailleur a couple of hours later and installed it last night. Their prices are really good and their service is brilliant. I'll definitely use them again.

A couple of guys on the hub arent happy about their rogue marketing (spam) but you know what, their prices are good, service is great so who cares if you get a couple of emails that you didn't ask for? thats what email filters are for :)

I snapped my rear derailleur this weekend, checked CWC but they didnt have stock, so tried Buycycle, phoned them to confirm stock availability, paid an extra R45 for next day delivery then gave them a call the following day to get the tracking number at which point Hennie informed me that the courier company had let him down and not collected but that he would make alternative arrangements to get it delivered to me which he did, I received the derailleur a couple of hours later and installed it last night. Their prices are really good and their service is brilliant. I'll definitely use them again.

A couple of guys on the hub arent happy about their rogue marketing (spam) but you know what, their prices are good, service is great so who cares if you get a couple of emails that you didn't ask for? thats what email filters are for :)

I really like these guys a lot - I couldn't get Time cleats anywhere in Cpt, and Hennie got the agents to make a plan and get me pair. I had to wait a while, but yesterday I got my new cleats. AWESOME, they really go out of their way to make a plan.

And their prices are goooooooooooood. Well Done!!! & Ditto - who cares about a bit of spam!