Contract confirmed and leaving for RSA on Friday!!

Hendrik Petoors

I have just come back form from my new Emplyer Employer. My contract is being finalised with my few additions and I will sign this afternoon. I have been employed as Maintenance - General Manager. It is a long time appointment where I will develop a company that will be involved in the maintenance of roads. I am very excited and see this as the chance of a livetime.

We are leaving to RSA on Friday and I will start again in Nigeria on 17 September 2007. My son is getting married on 25 August and M and myself are very excited about our first son getting married!!!!!!!  We will visit my brother in law after that and then spend a few days in Kruger. I have quiye a few business meetings lined up and will be fairly busy in the time there.
Hendrik Petoors2007-08-15 06:35:41

Hey Oom, maybe you can use some of that "signing on" bonus to buy that power meter you've always been wanting! Wink bruce2007-08-15 06:35:21

Nice to hear HP, good luck...

Please get these roads sorted..."I beg O"         I can't tell you how much I spend on blasted tyres in the rainy season....Ouch

Yup but it will take time to start and market the new company before anything on the ground gets done. We already have two contracts!!!!!!!

But how are you going to know if your generator is producing the right amount of power over 1min, 5min, and 20min durations?

Bruce, I pay somebody to worry about that.

Oily , its on the Epe about five km past Ajah called Fara Park. Quite a distance to travel but away from the smog and noise. Nice and roomy and new. Once I have sorted out the traffic trhrough Ajah as well as the potholes on Epe traffic will be better.