Cape Epic 2011 - Mechanic

HenryAU

Apologies if this post is in the wrong section.

I'm looking for some recommendations on a mechanic for the Epic in 2011? The guys we used last year were fantastic but due to other commitments they will not be attending next year.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, preferably some first hand experience.

Cheers,

Henry

I am taking 6 teams for next year.

Have done it now since 2006

Keep it small and personal

Rates should be same as last year R2500.00pp

Email me on hermanuscycles@hermanus.co.za

I'm looking for some recommendations on a mechanic for the Epic in 2011? The guys we used last year were fantastic but due to other commitments they will not be attending next year.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, preferably some first hand experience.

Cheers,

Henry

Just checked your last name,,,,I had 4 Van Heerdens in my group last year.....and a Henry too..

Contact Workshop (Joshua), I know he was there this year and looked after a few riders bikes. Not sure what his plans for next year are.

Cheers,

Henry

Hi Henry

I'm a professional cyclist and I've worked at the Epic for some time when I was't racing. Me and my dad do it together. I will be riding next year, but my team will be there again. You can mail me on jhcarstens@hotmail.com for any info.

I'm working with Parktool only. I believe in quality work. I have my own workshop in Western Cape while I cycle professionally.

I'm in the industry for about 10yrs.

• 3 months later...

ManiC Cycles - Worcester will be doing workshop services again.

With the town locations of Tulbach - WORCESTER - Grabouw. We are nice & central during the course of the entire event.

(So not only will we be offering a full workshop service, we'll also be offering a full shop service during the event).

We are already taking bookings.

E-mail us at francois@maniccycles.co.za for more info.

Cheers

Francois

P.S. For referances from fellow hubbers, ask Veloria, we looked after his bike in 2009.

try Lourens Calitz, he is a awesome mechanic and alot of people in CT use him

Edited by MTB_Roadie

• 1 month later...

I have always used Willie Engelbrect cycles for my bicycle repairs because of Lourens. Where does he work now?