hOW INCONVENIENT

Wobbles

I have been overseas for a couple of months. I come back and I can't log on. My email has changed so can't update profile and so have to re-register as Wobbles07 and lose all my Wobbles posts. The admin and communication from our forum administrators is very poor!!

wobbles there were loads of posts by admin on all the issues you have had.

Have you tried to contact admin by PM ?

I have been overseas for a couple of months. I come back and I can't log on. My email has changed so can't update profile and so have to re-register as Wobbles07 and lose all my Wobbles posts. The admin and communication from our forum administrators is very poor!!

Same thing happened to me... I emailed Matt, he changed my email addy on the forum for me, so I could get a password reset.

wobbles there were loads of posts by admin on all the issues you have had.

Have you tried to contact admin by PM ?

Hi slowbee - I can't even find the old search button let alone how to contact our esteemed administrators. When I have time I will try and work out how this supposedly "updated" site works. Yours in frustration - Wobbles 07!!!

Hi slowbee - I can't even find the old search button let alone how to contact our esteemed administrators. When I have time I will try and work out how this supposedly "updated" site works. Yours in frustration - Wobbles 07!!!

Hi Wobbles,

We can merge your new account Wobbles 07 with your original Wobbles so that you won't lose post history. Let me know if you'd like me to go ahead?

If you need to contact us via email there is a "Contact Us" link in the right hand footer of every page. To search you can use the search bar on the top right (in the menu bar) or via the Search link in the "Forums" drop down menu.

If you've got any comments, questions or suggestions on the new site please post these in the New Site Feedback forum.

Regards,

Matt - Admin

Thanks Matt - sorry I got highly frustrated as my email addy has changed - I would appreciate it if you could merge my accounts under Wobbles with the Wobbles07 email address. Many thanks.