Women MTB Shoes

Vinnydabutcher

Most cycle shops would have some options om womans shoes.

Let her try on as many different shoes as possible to make sure she gets the right one.

A partner that cycles with you is priceless!

hello all

My wife has recently started mountain biking and now would like mtb shoes.

where in the western cape can i get women mtb shoes?

Thanks for all the answers in advance.

In Durbanville/Bellville area there are a lot of bike shops. Chris Willemse is my fav. Otherwise go to Sportsmans Warehouse. The olympics are marked down. Remember you need to buy pedals as well.

Union Cycles is old Paarl road - drive toward KFC (with Britos in front of you) then you'll see the sign union cycles on the far(ish) right hand side. Otherwise like PhilipV said, but take your wife with. If you go to union tell them James' sister sent you - my brother he works there...

I recently bought a pair of Olympic Hurricane II mtb shoes at Sportmans Warehouse for the gf, which she used straight out the box to ride our recent 7 day Sedge2Edge 700Km mtb ride. The 'on special' price I think was R400. She remarked on how comfortable they were. No niggles at all with them. Since we both have the same shoe size, I decided to use them yesterday instead of my Time shoes on a 40Km mtb ride. I was very impressed with the fit and comfort, and am now going to get myself a pair and keep my Time's spare.