ladies to ride up Tokai Mountain on Weekends

Trance23

LADIES:

I am wanting to start riding up tokai and i was wanting to know if there are any ladies that would be interested in meeting on the weekends.

Saturday mornings round 9:00am and Sunday afternoons: 4pm

Let me know :P

How far is the route?

Well I am just starting out so my pace might be a bit slow. But I would like to ride up to/near Silvermine gate

Just ladies?

Do you ride like one?

Do you crossdress ?

Maybe they can make an exception ;)

Do you ride like one?

Do you crossdress ?

HA HA HA very funny only ladies.

Do you ride like one?

Do you crossdress ?

Wish I could ride like one!

Lycra is lycra, so dress code does not differ by much :D

Maybe they will? :P

Are you a dude or chick man. You write some dodgey things on the hub hence "ultimate Hubber". Only ladies to ride in the group. As the guys always have all the fun by riding in these massive groups. And I think that ladies should take control on the Mountain as well.

As we can ride just as well as any guys out there.

Will have to let you know sometime... Im ALL the way in the northern subs. And guys... if you shave your legs, put lip ice on and fall like a girl, then you can come ride with me and my homeboy :)

Will have to let you know sometime... Im ALL the way in the northern subs. And guys... if you shave your legs, put lip ice on and fall like a girl, then you can come ride with me and my homeboy :)

Sure no problem. That is far to come all this way to Southern Subs. I like the response nice one:)

Just ladies? What happens if one of you break something on your bikes?? I'm all for the feminine power trip (I have 2 daughters so I like to see them empowered) but have you planned this properly to make sure your crew will be able to get all your major issues sorted on the mountain with the necessary skills? Great idea if all the bases are covered.

I am keen for ladies rides!

If you are in Northern subs, then Hill Crest and Contermans might also great!