Hubbers signatures

DMC007

What is quite interesting for me is to read the small print of Hubbers signatures and how that gets a clear message across to so many of us. Do you READ THEM??

Sometimes it says a lot about the person and makes me pause once in a while.

Many Hubbers advertise what bikes they ride...What business they in....What websites they have...and some are just plain Stupid!!

Here are a few :

People will forget what you say,

People will forget what you have done,

But they never forget how you made them feel.

" Sometimes you have to raise your voice to get results."

'One of Life's many purposes is to help and assist others, if you cannot help then dont HURT them...'

"Provocation is a subtle art and without doubt a form of intelligence, except... when mixed with arrogance and an attitude of contempt for others."

"The world is full of fools, he who chooses to ignore them, will live a lonely life....with no one to laugh at" - D*G

I'm a guy who believes in Christianity. But I'm here to learn about cycling. PM me if you wanna know about my faith.

Untill the local bike industry starts providing some service and value, my business goes to CRC

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine comes from 5 years ago when I went through a rough patch with severe personal emotional pain involved. It helped me a great deal and means that you must let the past remain in the past, dont worry too much about things to come, you have more thean enough power within you to overcome anything.

Mine come from, most of the things I've done which have endened in some kind of disaster, Were good Ideas at the time.

Mine comes from 5 years ago when I went through a rough patch with severe personal emotional pain involved. It helped me a great deal and means that you must let the past remain in the past, dont worry too much about things to come, you have more thean enough power within you to overcome anything.

...sometimes the words just carry you thru Hey!!

So once in a while we have to remind ourselves.

well mine is self explanatory

im quite patriotic about my brand of bike & what better to quote a fun statement made by the inventor/owner of my brand

DMC, you have to remind yourself everyday.

It helps me a lot as well when there is this tough climb ahead... :)

Sheez enough of the serious stuff :D

Mine's a really bad translation of that old quip - "bull**** baffles brains"... And ties in with my (at times) cynical critique of the world...

Think I'm due a change though...

One of the more entertaining signatures I've read on the Hub - and I think it might have been one of Fandacious's ones(??), was something along the lines of...:

A flamethrower is proof of the fact that somewhere someone once said: I really want to burn those people over there, but they're just too far away...

Dark humour rarely fails to bring a smile to my dial...

Mine is what every serious cyclist should live by.

That is what Andy Schleck also said before his mechanical failure with Sram, but has since swallowed his words. You'll be next to follow his brave example! :lol: