Oi! Fand...

TNT1

I see that. Yay! If I wanted to live in a nanny state, I'd move to England...

haha

George Carlin - legend

Yeah. Most times when training, I have carlin on the 'pod... I've had several guys ask me why I'm laughing most of the ride...

Yeah. Most times when training, I have carlin on the 'pod... I've had several guys ask me why I'm laughing most of the ride...

but u dont have a bike, do you?

but u dont have a bike, do you?

FFS! Sorry man, I meant training my right arm to lift beer cans to the proximity of my face... The okes in the bar think i'm weird, sitting there, in lycra, weird shoes with over boots on, ipod in ears, downing black label draught...

FFS! Sorry man, I meant training my right arm to lift beer cans to the proximity of my face... The okes in the bar think i'm weird, sitting there, in lycra, weird shoes with over boots on, ipod in ears, downing black label draught...

ahhh.. beer drinking. the only sport where sitting around drinking beer will make you a better competitor

Interesting question...

who's more of a role model

Tiger or Lance?

Neither, you cant be close enough to know anything useful about them beyond the obvious; and why would anyone over the age of 12 want to model themselves on another individual?

Seems a very scared way to go through life.

Neither, you cant be close enough to know anything useful about them beyond the obvious; and why would anyone over the age of 12 want to model themselves on another individual?

Seems a very scared way to go through life.

when i say role model, I dont mean every aspect of their life (because obviously we dont know every aspect of their life), but i refer to the more obvious. eg Tiger's unmatched sexual prowess, LA's superb ability to deflect criticism

these are traits I admire ;)

when i say role model, I dont mean every aspect of their life

That's cool.

I can stop changing my golf shirts to match Tiger's, each day of his tournaments now.