Tourmalet pic just in......

Guest Big H

Guest Big H

Tourmalet pic just in..... may be a bit more wet by now!!!!!

post-24-021879500 1279800825.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_381/1238183806kt4RR2.jpg

What tyres would they be using in the wet? Do they have wet and dry tyres like on motor bikes? I would be terrified going downhill in the wet, especially over the white road markings!

Aahh! That's just wicked! :D

Imagine that... AS with 20 mins in the bag on AC.

awesome picture - but its not the tourmalet at all let alone today its the stelviopass

but it will be cool to see what happens in the next hour! hope schleck makes something happen!

Guest Big H

The only thing that's wet is Big H's dreams...

"The sun in shining in Tourmalet"

Witty blikoor gaan los eerder jou kind in die Mimosa Mall want dit is veilig daar......

..... and racingsnail if you go downhill here today you may just meet a red Skoda that will squash you like a snail!!!!!!!!!!

Witty blikoor gaan los eerder jou kind in die Mimosa Mall want dit is veilig daar......

..... and racingsnail if you go downhill here today you may just meet a red Skoda that will squash you like a snail!!!!!!!!!!

one day when the penny drops, you will realize that nothing happened in Mimosa mall. It is a fake story. Just like your flashing lights saga

But until then, feel free to insult people who disagree with you and carry on bad mouthing mimosa mall.

But until then, feel free to insult people who disagree with you and carry on bad mouthing mimosa mall.

He is just jealous cause Nigeria does not have a mall where steyntjie can go play. Leave the sorry man alone ;)

Cheers I have some tdf to go watch

Guest Big H

one day when the penny drops, you will realize that nothing happened in Mimosa mall. It is a fake story. Just like your flashing lights saga

talk about insulting people .... all off a sudden you turn into the proverbial innocent virgin who is lily white like snow!!!!!!!!!! Read your reply at the end of the posting below!!!!!

Snakeblood

Group:

Members Posts:

8554 Joined:

02-April 07 Real name:Zayin Krige LocationSomerset West Posted Today, 02:25 PM

numbnuts, on 22 July 2010 - 02:24 PM, said:

http://centralsa.wom...false-informati

Check out this user comment on the mall saying no such insident ever took place in the mall.

Gee kans ek gaan vandag bietjie in die sentrum rondloop en vrae vra, want ek wil weet of ek ooit weer my kind allen daar by julle gaan toelaat, veral in die lig dat wat hierdie na 'n storie is wat stil gehou gaan word deur julle.

Posted 7 Jun 2010 by ROST

bwahahaha... fk some ppl are stupid

Guest Big H

He is just jealous cause Nigeria does not have a mall where steyntjie can go play. Leave the sorry man alone ;)

Cheers I have some tdf to go watch

Dankie dat jy aan Steyn gedink het, hy is een jaar oud vandag.

Anders as jy, beskerm sy ouers hom en dink nie dit is 'n grap dat hulle kind leed aangedoen kan word nie. Skaam jouself.