Company Sponsorships

rad006

Hey guys a plea to anybody that can sponsor me for the 94.7 cycle race. I will put your company signage on the bike as always. Any takers or connections for me? Half the money raised goes to a charity of your choice the other half helps me pay for varsity.

20070816_040144_Soweto2.JPG20070816_040316_2.JPG

20070816_040358_3.JPG

Hi Chucky

It depends on who the company is and how much they willing to give to charity. I must add that Im always in the papers and on tv so the company will be seen. Also we can do a story in those local papers such as the fourways thing,southern courier, alberton record those types after the race. And we can hand over a big cheque to the charity

70 Views and no takers come on boys its for charity and to support the student in these hard timesrad0062007-08-16 08:06:34

Hi Chunky.

Do you want to give some sponsership away? I thought that things would be slow now that we have so many positive tests lately in international cycling.

O Yes, No Bad publicity is bad they say. 

Hi Chunky.

Do you want to give some sponsership away? I thought that things would be slow now that we have so many positive tests lately in international cycling.

O Yes' date=' No Bad publicity is bad they say. 
[/quote']

No international riding here just me.....Wink

Still no sponsors come on boys...

Hi Chunky.

O Yes' date=' No Bad publicity is bad they say. 
[/quote']

Um wheels,

Chunky ..... chucky   two different people, maybe read properly next time.

Incidentally only a few days ago chucky was applauded for being extremely generous in helping out another hubber with a Polar part.

okay now that we have sorted the names out it is chucky not chuncky,i will give 5K to charity of your choice,1K to you and all the nutrition you need for the race,my 2 companies will sponsor you ,TARMAC SURFACES AND ENERVIT

Yay, rad006 needs Guinness (100 cases), Woolies vouchers and I know he likes to eat out at Villamoura. This is the best sponsorship ever!

Pfft and I thought I had a nice Epic sponsor!