Cape Town Cycles, Brackenfell

Wannabe

A word of thanks to Mark who basically rebuild my bike for me, fitting new crankset (and sorting out my crossthreaded BB), fitted XO gripshifts and new cables all round. Took bike for ride this afternoon and it is working perfectly.

All of this was done with the least amount of fuss and did not cost me a bundle.

So, should you want work done without being ripped off, CTC is the place to go.

Thank you Mark.

Brackenfell,just off Old Paarl road. Not sure of correct street addy. Tel no 021 982 5217

No, further up the road, turn left at robot just past Cashrite, first one left again, about 100m down the road on left.

Addres for Cape Town Cycles is: 11 Brass str, Brackenfell Industrial.

www.capetowncycles.co.za

Tel: 021 982 5217

Give them a visit. The shop is really unassuming, but service is good, and a lot of bargains/good prices to be had.

And.. I think if you are a member of Tygerberg Mountain Bike Club you get a 10% discount If I am not mistaken.

Guys, really worth your while to drive out and visit this shop if you are looking for good service and prices.

I went there this morning to find out prices of various UST tyre combo's to fit my Mtb. Walked out about 45min later with a Geax Saguaro and Mezcal fitted with Stans topped up and a couple other bits and bobs for the princely sum of R750-00 for everything.(took my wheels with to have tyres fitted wherever I got the best price)

Marc did not hesitate to try other tyre combos first, as I wanted to be sure that the tyres would not roll off easily (quite like my skin, do not want to donate unnecessary <_< :D ). I know it is not a issue, but Marc indulged me and made sure I was happy with tyres fitted.

All the while he was still busy helping other customers, WITHOUT ME FEELING LEFT OUT.

They have a good selection of second hand derailers, stems, seat posts, seats, etc. at good prices. So if you are looking for that elusive part, or a new/2nd hand one at a good price, you know where to go.