Andy And Alberto Tour Malet 2 months ago...

Bos

Contador and Schleck are good friends and have been on holiday together before. Not sure how the recent incident influenced that, but they didn't look like enemies after crossing the line yesterday...

hmmm...

Gifting the win of Tourmalet to a fellow rider is a BIG thing. AC could have taken the win if he wanted, but instead he gave it to AS.

the record books will forever show that AS was the winner of Tourmalet 2010

That is an incredibly huge gesture from AC.

Now to stir up debate, why did AS claim the win?

Contador and Schleck are good friends and have been on holiday together before. Not sure how the recent incident influenced that, but they didn't look like enemies after crossing the line yesterday...

Ya Shlechs stomach seems to better, the other day it was full of anger.

:P

He was smiling after yesterdays stage. I think he was pooping himself a littlebit.. and was fairly chuffed that conto couldnt ride away from him.

hmmm...

Gifting the win of Tourmalet to a fellow rider is a BIG thing. AC could have taken the win if he wanted, but instead he gave it to AS.

the record books will forever show that AS was the winner of Tourmalet 2010

That is an incredibly huge gesture from AC.

Now to stir up debate, why did AS claim the win?

Because that was what was in the script.

Their 'meeting' earlier in the year was a rehearsal...

hmmm...

Are you sure about that? I think AC's attack took a lot out of him. I'm not too sure that either of them had much left to attack at the end...