Omnico Rocks!

Jaco Steyn

Omnico has just proved them tops in customer service, and this was not the first time. I have a Ryder 9 function cycling computer that has worked perfectly until recently. It has been in almost daily use for about 20 months on my work commuting MTB. The unit did not pick up the magnet anymore. I contacted the guys at Omnico, and a day or two later they came back to me and said that I have to go to my LBS and go and collect a brand new one which was left for me there! No questions asked, not quible, no trying to hide behind fine print, nothing! Thanks Omnico! :D :D :D :D

You are one lucky guy.

I have tried to contact Omnico about four times. They only responded once, asked a question and then forgot about it again.

I have never came across such a non-interested supplier in my life.

• 2 months later...

Old thread but let me contribute: Got some D'Arcs a few months back and noticed today my one nose clip got lost. Contacted them via email this morning.

Found the piece in the car and then I got a phone call from the rep. Explained to me the piece is glued on and at no cost to me they will sort it out (they need to remove the old glue, check/replace the nose piece, etc).

Very impressed.

Try and contact them for Easton wheel spares and you will change your tune.

Well I must say that I've heard very good things about my local rep from a couple of Hubbers. But then again when I was in retail I also use to experience regional differences in customer care.

i had to wait a year for my Zaskar Carbon Frame..Eventually Omnico wanted to exchange something on the floor from my LBS and they had to do a "i wont give you this until you give me my frame" kind of story....They suck

They replaced my D'Arcs with a new set after I sat on it and broke the lenses. No quibbling no questions.

Never had a reply from them until I've resorted to emailing every motherflipping address on their site to get a response. Clearly they don't need my business, which I took elsewhere and was more than pleased with that decision.

I use to also have problems with their email address but it seems it now works. Anyway, concerning the D'Arcs, I phoned my optometrist yesterday to just tell I will drop off my frame for the rep to fetch from them.

She commented that the level of after sales service from the rep was excellent and that is why she never hesitates to sell D'Arcs.

i bought a fishing rod from there once and i lost the sinkers that came with it but they replaced it..thanks omnicor

That has to be the most random post I've read ???

waiting 3 weeks for eastons to be checked maybe re built and sent back to lbs......still waiting

waiting 3 weeks for eastons to be checked maybe re built and sent back to lbs......still waiting

Yip - I've also heard (far too often) that when it comes to after sales service on Eastons they are VERY slack :angry: