TDF TT stage

fandacious

Contador leads by 39seconds, that seems to be his lucky number!

indeed... a superb tour by AC and AS... both of them will go far

indeed... a superb tour by AC and AS... both of them will go far

How much did AS lose when his chaain came off ?

wasn't it about 39 secs ?

How much did AS lose when his chaain came off ?

wasn't it about 39 secs ?

31, wasn't it? But Andy rode a great TT, well done to him.

Oh well, well done to Lance. Last TT ever. Expected a bit more, still not a terrible ride. Goodbye to the legend!

Oh well, well done to Lance. Last TT ever. Expected a bit more, still not a terrible ride. Goodbye to the legend!

39! he went from 31 behind to 8 in the lead. LA was poor! didn't work for Levi, couldn't do much this year. Team Prize? How can you get a team prize if you only rode for a stage win?

39! he went from 31 behind to 8 in the lead. LA was poor! didn't work for Levi, couldn't do much this year. Team Prize? How can you get a team prize if you only rode for a stage win?

I hear you but it seems Levi wasn't up for it either... Fact is Radioshack is an "experienced" (aka old) team. At least they got something out of it. Well, I guess when your out of it, your out of it.

Interesting... LA was 4th at prologue, but pretty much nowhere at this TT...

what gives?

He gave up and his mind was not in it.

I hear you but it seems Levi wasn't up for it either... Fact is Radioshack is an "experienced" (aka old) team. At least they got something out of it. Well, I guess when your out of it, your out of it.

True - RS are probably THE most experienced team in the tour

It was the wind lads. The early riders had a great advantage and the top 10 riders were way off the early pace - just as well it did not influence the results - only Menchov performed in the top guys and probably would have won it if he started in the morning like the winner.

so the great LA just gave up?

Don't think it's such a big deal, coz it's not that uncommon. Have you ever seen Cav sprint for second place?

Contador was 6th and now 35th on stage, for a claimed TT rider also pretty much nowhere. Won the the GC fair and square but certainly not convincingly, at least to me.

34 seconds :)

Its quite simple actually. Before the prolouge he had aspirations to the win the tour. Before the TT he just wanted to finish. Nothing sinister.

Don't think it's such a big deal, coz it's not that uncommon. Have you ever seen Cav sprint for second place?

we're not talking about cav. we're talking about "never say die" LA. "the greatest athlete to have ever lived". "the one who managed to beat all the doped riders clean"

funny how everyone is suddenly very quiet about LA lately....