New look Carbones

CAAD4

Received my Carbones on back on Friday after their face lift. Thanks Tazman! Never did like the yellow decals.

post-388-032692000 1280126070.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Why did you not line them up the same with the valves?

Due to the position of the spokes entering the rim +/- 8 mm deep into the side of the rim and the position of the bar code sticker.

Due to the position of the spokes entering the rim +/- 8 mm deep into the side of the rim and the position of the bar code sticker.

I can see there's a few obstacles but then why not still try and make the two the same? The front the valve is infront of thename and about 1 spoke away. On the rear the valve is behind and 1½ spokes away.

Sorry, I'm just full of crap. I'm the guy that made the bike shop rebuild my wheels because the valve hole did not line up with the label on the hub.

I can see there's a few obstacles but then why not still try and make the two the same? The front the valve is infront of thename and about 1 spoke away. On the rear the valve is behind and 1½ spokes away.

Sorry, I'm just full of crap. I'm the guy that made the bike shop rebuild my wheels because the valve hole did not line up with the label on the hub.

I know what you mean :)

As for the spoke difference, it's just that, there are 20 spokes on the back wheel and only 16 spokes on the front wheel.