Who's racing at Rooiwal this weekend?

Jimmy

Sammajoor , Tweety and Bliksempie, Backlash Saddle sore Lancelot Rammkat, Oki met 'n F basies 'n groot groep Telkom Lede

um

league running 10km start 6:30 finish 7:10, is there enough time to race to rooiwal for a 9:00 60km?

will the wife kill me for ignoring the family?

Its just so bloody far for me... last count about 100 kms from home... I know my teammates LOVE these things - I think somedays Spidey races roadkill on this course just for the sake of it...

Its just so bloody far for me... last count about 100 kms from home... I know my teammates LOVE these things - I think somedays Spidey races roadkill on this course just for the sake of it...

Hey....I only race roadkill if it still moves......drawback is you have to bite it's tail (If it has one) to see if it CAN still move.....Most of them just leaves a nasty after taste.....

Oom Ian....difficult.  N1 North.  Past the tollgate.  Offramp I think says Hammanskraal.  Left.  T junction right onto the old R101 Warmbaths road.....and then before you hitt the bridge crossing over this Warmbaths road, you turn off right.....will see the start....

better direction Old warmbaths road. Look for cyclists..... Bingo

(Old warmbaths road starts at UNISA as bearix/hamilton becomes Voortrekkers through the Moot and finally is lavander until Wonderboom Airport. Possible from JHB, take N1 then R28 come off r28 at the monument turnoff (the one that is at fountains) follow the signs to sunnyside. stay on that road past the union buildings, HF (now PTA academic,soon to be Tswane), over the wonderboom pass, past macro, on northwards and beyond.

Good luck IanJ (buy a map book as I am not good with directions)