Big Shout-out to EasyGIS!!!

Cycle Fan

Just wanna congratulate EasyGIS on some awesome service & price!! I bought a Garmin 310XT from them yesterday and it just arrived this morning.

Not only did they nearly match the price I would have paid online from the UK, but their service has been outstanding!!

Would highly recommend them to any Hubber looking for a good deal on Garmin products.

Just wanna congratulate EasyGIS on some awesome service & price!! I bought a Garmin 310XT from them yesterday and it just arrived this morning.

Not only did they nearly match the price I would have paid online from the UK, but their service has been outstanding!!

Would highly recommend them to any Hubber looking for a good deal on Garmin products.

:) Nice post

I used them in the beginning of the month for a GPS as a gift to my dad. I only gave them 3.5 days to get it to me and they made sure I got it on time.

I must also add that EasyGIS monitors theHub and responds quickly when one seeks (in general) any GARMIN product...well done...proactive sales and service... :)

Hi Guys

Yea they really do offer great service at great prices.

Bought my AYUP Lights, Edge 705, Edge 500 from them.

Job well done keep up the good work

Try_Hard

I have used them before and I had really great service from them!!I agree with Try_Hard - "Job well done keep up the good work"

Getting good service these days is rare! Glad some businesses still value customers! Keep it up EasyGIS!

Bought my Ay-up Lites thru them, it got lost/stolen on the way to me and I have to say they weren't busting a gut to help me get a pair in time for a race I was doing.Would rate them average at best.

Bought my wifes Garmin 310XT through them and had it the following day - that is good service.

I have recommended them to two other people who have had equally good service.

Well done guys.