LOOK Keo Blades...

Ha Ha Kieran

Ok maybe not so negative... But hell of a negative these haven't been out longer!!!

What awesome pedals!!! B)

Pitty about the price though. Time i-Clics start at R850. Maybe Look should also bring in different level ones.

The Blades will be available in a Cromo axle for 2011....so the price will come down quite a bit. Glad you like the pedals Kieran!!

Price is expensive, but wel worth it. Have had LOOK and Time pedals. Sorry to say it but the Blades are streaks ahead of the iClic

ermm..so whats REALLY so nice about them as compared to the standard Keo's ? (spring version)

pls inform us

Even better please give me the newbie to raod cycling a run down on why Iclic and Look pedal are better than Shimano pedal? Is it weight/bling or is it a real benifit?

hijack on"Mr Look Just out of interest do Keo and Keo2 use the same kleats?"hijack off

Exact same.

OKay now that we have the unbiased report from the LOOK techincal department :rolleyes: what is the price of these pedals.

The wide platform is awesome to ride on. You can really feel the pressure of the cleat is dispersed over a larger area and not concentrated into a smaller one. :)

OKay now that we have the unbiased report from the LOOK techincal department :rolleyes: what is the price of these pedals.

They Ti's currently retail from R2700 upwards....depending on where you shop. The Cromo's will go for about R2200. They will only be available end September.

They Ti's currently retail from R2700 upwards....depending on where you shop. The Cromo's will go for about R2200. They will only be available end September.

Hi Guys

I guess pedals are like car's, some oke like Beemers and other Mercedes, personally I like Time pedals, the angular float is awsome and they work really well.

I can't see that Look pedals have any dicernable advantage over the other manufacturers except maybe consumer loyalty.