Mobile bike tech

Weight Weenie

Hey all

Got my GT overhauled by Juan before the Nissan Race, yeah its not cheap but he actually does a proper job and concentrates on your bike, fetches and drops it off again, great in our busy times.

He got my bike race ready in a day, totally stripping it, servicing the fork, replacing my racing tyres, BB bearings etc. and it ran smooth as a babies bottom during the cullinan event, wish I was in such good form as the bike hahaha :)

So if you can, give the oke try, he is really skilled and knowledgeable and most off all he is passionate about what he does, which helps allot to ensure quality work.

WW.

Not cheap? I've found him extremely reasonably priced.

But yeah, does a damn good job, like you say ''quality work'' B)

You okes are just sucking up for better prices .....

yea I know .. coat, hat, door.

MobileMan. do you ever come to CT ?

Hey all

So if you can, give the oke try, he is really skilled and knowledgeable and most off all he is passionate about what he does, which helps allot to ensure quality work.

WW.

WW

Who's side are you on ?????

If you keep telling the world what a good job he does, soon he will not have the time to come and build up my bikes from scratch, service them, wash and lube them(at no charge) sommer because he is in the neighbourhood and has a few minutes to spare or re-build and spray a fork for me so that it looks and works like new.

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP DOING IT. IT IS NOT FAIR ON HIS EXISTING CUSTOMERS !!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Seriously guys, give him a bash. I'd like him to stay in business, he deserves it.

Ps.

Juan

My boks met die speelgoed in kom more. Sien jou Donderdag (dis nou as jy nie besig is nie) :D :D

Groete

Hey all

Got my GT overhauled by Juan before the Nissan Race, yeah its not cheap but he actually does a proper job and concentrates on your bike, fetches and drops it off again, great in our busy times.

He got my bike race ready in a day, totally stripping it, servicing the fork, replacing my racing tyres, BB bearings etc. and it ran smooth as a babies bottom during the cullinan event, wish I was in such good form as the bike hahaha :)

WW.

Thanks for the post! Much appreciated! Will call you tomorrow with an answer about your frame!

WW

Who's side are you on ?????

If you keep telling the world what a good job he does, soon he will not have the time to come and build up my bikes from scratch, service them, wash and lube them(at no charge) sommer because he is in the neighbourhood and has a few minutes to spare or re-build and spray a fork for me so that it looks and works like new.

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP DOING IT. IT IS NOT FAIR ON HIS EXISTING CUSTOMERS !!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Seriously guys, give him a bash. I'd like him to stay in business, he deserves it.

Ps.

Juan

My boks met die speelgoed in kom more. Sien jou Donderdag (dis nou as jy nie besig is nie) :D :D

Groete

Awesome, baie dankie vir die post! :)

Ja Donderdag is geboek vir jou! Tubbies plak vir my is soos kersgeskenke...Dit kom nie elke dag nie, maar as dit kom is dit vrek lekker... :lol:

yo guys juan also did my new beast.... its great!!! service amazing juan definitely recommended!!!!!

yo guys juan also did my new beast.... its great!!! service amazing juan definitely recommended!!!!!

Thanks for the post!

Will get that vector to you asap, sorry been very busy!

another big up to Juan from me!!

did a bike setup last week, excellent and friendly service!

Thanks Mark! You've got a really nice bike! :D

Juan

When you have time, I have one Epic with a derraileur hanger that snapped off on the spruit yesterday at my house.

Please come and do your magic when you are in the neighbourhood. The bike is not needed this week, but would be good to have it done by the next weekend.

Also check the spokes to see if they are ok.

groete

E

Juan

When you have time, I have one Epic with a derraileur hanger that snapped off on the spruit yesterday at my house.

Please come and do your magic when you are in the neighbourhood. The bike is not needed this week, but would be good to have it done by the next weekend.

Also check the spokes to see if they are ok.

groete

E

Bike is booked for Thursday morning, I'll get a derailleur hanger so long!

Thanks E! Will sort everything out for you.